Online Parts Catalog
Heavy Duty Coolant Filters and System Solutions
An improperly maintained cooling system can result in costly repairs and downtime. Luber-finer® coolant filters and system solutions help protect your investment. Luber-finer® coolant system products can help reduce fleet costs, downtime and prolong the life of your equipment.
Luber-finer® Heavy Duty Cooling System Products offer:
- Standard Coolant Filters
- Chemically Charged Coolant Filters
- Chemically Charged “Controlled Release Technology” Coolant Filters
- Supplemental Coolant Additives
- Laboratory Coolant Analysis
Luber-finer® Heavy Duty Cooling System Products help protect your system against corrosion, build-up of harmful deposits and help balance the pH of your coolant.
Conventional SCA Coolant Filters
Pre-charged with SCA (Supplemental Coolant Additive), these filters protect your engine against harmful corrosion and are designed:
- For use with conventional coolant
- For recommended intervals of up to one year, 20,000 miles or 1,000 hours
Luber-finer® 6500 Series SCA Coolant Filters With CRT
Luber-finer® Controlled Release Technology (CRT) SCA Coolant Filters protect fleet cooling systems up to one year, 150,000 miles or 4,000 hours.
Luber-finer® CRT coolant filters feature:
- Conventional coolant compatibility
- Specially formulated synthetic media
- SCA pre-charged CRT
- Protection against corrosion, cavitation and scale
- Longer service intervals
Luber-finer® Extended Life XL Series Non-SCA Coolant Filters Are Constructed For:
- Extended Life Coolant (ELC)
Luber-finer® recommends changing Extended Service Non-SCA coolant filters every year, 150,000 miles or 4,000 hours. Be sure to service your cooling system according to the coolant manufacturer’s recommendations for testing and treatment.
- Conventional Coolant
When using non-ELC, test and treat with Lubercool II SCA to protect your engine from harmful corrosion, cavitation and scale.